Wednesday, April 13, 2005

The Power of Leverage

Today I had the best experience of leveraging the power of other people. You see my mastermind buddy and neighbor, Lorrie Morgan-Ferrero of Red-Hot-Copy.com, turned me on to the perfect solution to a problem I've had for months.

I've literally been suffering from copy & print trauma since early 2004.

I tried Kinkos, Staples, Vistaprint.com and much to my frustration, I ran into quality issues, missed deadlines on orders and complete screw ups. It was a waste of my time and a real problem for our business when we launched the Unstoppable Goals Method.

Then one day last week Lorrie found THE PRINTER! Not only did they have a quality guarantee, provide a really good discount, but they pick up AND deliver.

It was the best day I've had in weeks - I had a problem that I didn't have to solve on my own. My associate shared a great resource and we both profited from it (he was so happy with her he gave her an even better discount and we have a great resource for all of the information products we produce for our clients.)

That is the power of leverage. If you have not yet aligned yourself with a group of associates who can share resources, tips, ideas and tools, it is the best success strategy you can invest in right now.

One way to instantly gain access to a six-figure rolodex of entrepreneurs is through the Mastery of Success Mentoring Program. To find out if you qualify to join this mastermind of top-notch business owners starting in May, visit www.successconnections.com/mastery.html.

But don't delay, there are limited spots for this in-demand program -- and you want to be one of them!

To your success,

Melanie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home