Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Success Habits -- What do you do EVERY DAY that supports your success?

On my VIP mentoring call today, our group discussed our daily success habits. What we do every day either supports or sabotages our success. If you look at any accomplished person (whether it be in busienss, health, relationship, etc.) you will find that they are committed every day to habits and behaviors that support their "outcome."

So here are some things that people do to support their "successful outcomes:"

- My friend Ali Brown is my mentor for an awesome body. Every day she goes to the gym NO MATTER WHAT. That is a consicous choice she makes to ensure that she gets the results she desires.

- One of my clients who owns a mortgage business makes 10 phone calls every day to his marketing partners and past clients. This one habit can help him increase his business results up to 50% within 45 - 60 days.

- In the movie "What the Bleep Do We Know" one of the scientists interviews talked about creating his day every morning. He literally creates a picture in his mind every day of what he wants to have happen. Every time the "magical situations" occur, he knows he has just reinforced the power of creating his day.

Some of my success habits:
- Every day I choose to eat healthy, balanced meals including protein, veges, no sugar, etc.
- Every day I read or listen to one expert who motivates me to achieve more.
- I go to a yoga class and work out at least twice a week (more when I'm in town.)
- Every week I work on one system or procedure to streamline my business.
- I outsource anything that needs to be done that someone else does better (my bookkeeping, calendering of appointments, preparing documentation, following up with people, etc.)
- After a speaking event, I schedule an entire day to rest & get a massage!!!
- I spend at least one meal per week with friends/colleagues that I love and adore. This continues to stimulate my thinking, excites me to play bigger, and strengthens my sense of community.
- I keep a written list of tasks that must be completed during the week. Every day I commit to completing at least three. Anything that I say yes to completing gets put on the list. So when I have free time unexpectedly, I pull out the list and focus on completing new tasks.
- I write in my Success Journal daily to acknwoledge my accomplishments and learnings while reinforcing my goals.
- I give loving, supportiving compliments to my family/boyfriend/friends every day.

These are just some of my success habits and behaviors. The bottom line is that change must be conscious -- you have to chose to do what needs to be done (especially if you are changing bad habits.)

What is a success habit that you have adopted that has transformed your success?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home