Monday, August 15, 2005

The Marina Del Rey Reporter....
You asked for them, here they are. Pictures from Ali Brown's Internet Marketing bootcamp and her big Birthday Bash. For those of you who couldn't make it, I promised pictures. So here is a few to get you started....more to come!










The group of attendees was awesome - everyone learned SO much that they couldn't wait to get on the boat!









Lunch time with Ali, James, and "the Lisa's"











"The Boat" with Bob Painter's wife. (he's one of our stars in my mentoring group) He also was a real savior since we forgot our camera and took lots of great pix for us!











Mel, Ali (www.ezinequeen.com) and Lo (www.red-hot-copy.com) snuggling.













My honey, Mark & I












Me with Maria Ngo, my fellow Shared Vision Network director in Vegas and bowling buddy (ask her about her game sometime.)













Kim Castle of
www.brandu.com.












My friends Carly Anderson and Adam Urbanksi (www.marketingmentors.com)
He took lots of pix for me too but he is still holding them hostage. Adam, please let the pictures go free!











Lo and Michele Pariza Wocek (another one of our stars in the Mentoring Group.)









Mel, Ali and Dr. Cindy Brown (we had WAY too much fun on the dance floor.)

0 Comments:

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home