Saturday, May 06, 2006

Attract Clients Like Crazy Bootcamp Pictures

Sometimes there are good events and sometimes they are GREAT events. I feel really fortunate that I was asked to speak (for the 2nd time) at this event as the participants were awesome!

My friend, mastermind parter and event host
-- Adam Urbanski -- myself, and my new golfing buddy,
Michael Jones from Medfit.


Adam & I toasting a successful event with the "A-Ha's"
-- Lani & Allen Voivoid, Epiphanies, Inc.

There were quite a few people from the Gold Mastery Coaching program
at the event so we figured -- networking lunch. It was great to see my
wonderful clients getting to make live connections with each other.

From left: Paul Wagner, The Software Magician; Tara Moore, Simply
Seductress; Michele PW, WritingUSA; Tony MacGee, author of
"You Can't Shove A Big Dream into a Small Life."


Another great feature of this event was all the networking opportunities.
The special "mastermind breakfast" was a bonus for early registrations --
it pays to take action! These attendees got to network with all the
speakers and get extra coaching.

One of the suggestions Adam & I gave the people when they
registered was to invite a speaker to dinner.
This group really leveraged their investment and invited
all of us to dinner at a Japanese Hibachi restaurant.
That was a REAL treat. =-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home