Sunday, September 11, 2005

Catching up with Life

It has been a hectic month with everything going on.

First, I unexpectedly decided to buy a house. Now that may sound crazy but it's true. I had set a goal to buy next year and as I started looking at renting again my partner pointed out to me that there was no better time to do it.

It is kind of like that old saying "be careful what you ask for...you just might get it."

That's what happens when you are really clear about an intention. I knew I would get active in the real estate marketplace. It just happened A LOT faster than I thought.

Here's a picture:
















Second, I've decided to launch a live event. I made the decision way before I ever decided to move -- so luckily I have an amazing team of people to help me execute on my visions and goals. You can learn more about this live event here.

I guess the hardest thing over the last few weeks has been letting go. Realizing that you can only get so much done, and that some things may not happen perfectly, but most important was that I stay focused and sane. And I actually did pretty good with that.

To celebrate, Mark whisked me a way the other day to a surprise of spa treatments at Bacara and horseback riding in Santa Barbara. You can read more about my "freedom day" here.

Now I'm back in the saddle, ghetting ready for The College Speaking Success Bootcamp in Vegas with James Malinchak and two days later, celebrating Shared Vision Network's 2 Year Anniversary. If you are in the LA area, I hope you will join us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home