Friday, November 04, 2005


Maximizing Wealth Event in Phoenix, AZ

October is a major month for events in the entrepreneurial community. Last week I was in Phoenix for Debbie Allen's Maximizing Wealth where I found myself making new connections with friends and associates I hadn't seen in a while. You never know when a conference investment will turn into a major JV opportunity. =-) Below are some pictures...

Wayne Warrington, Founder & CEO of The Epicurean Club

Michele Parizia Wocek of WritingUSA.com, she will be at the UBBI in NOV

John Beede, author of "Climb On" and American's #1 Teen Coach


My Internet Marketing Assistant Extraordinaire -- Terri Romine.
I couldn't run my biz without her.

Conference Producer Lynn Pierce

Real Estate Invester & AM1510 Phoenix
Radio Show Host Matt Harward (I'll post a link to my interview soon)

The infamous Joel Bauer, me and my honey, Mark.
Joel is a legendary magician, a multi-millionaire and a genius with marketing
and positioning in the Corporate market place. As a quick example, he sold 4 of his
biz cards for $200 each (they were very, very cool pop-ups) and then gave
the $$ to a charity. He definitely had my attention!

My Shared Vision Network co-directors: Ray DuGray & Maria Ngo.
I'll be teaching at their http://www.blogger.com/www.InfoMarketingClinic.com in January 2006.

My new friend Mark Anthony (no, not the singer) who trains speakers on the platform skills. This is his friend the hypnotist. (I can't remember his name right now. =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home