Monday, November 14, 2005

More Pix from the Dan Kennedy/Bill Glazer Inner Circle Summit
Nov 2 - 5, Dallas, TX















Troy White, creator of the book I'm in -- "Entrepreneurial Spririts."
















James Malinchak (www.collegespeakingbootcamp.com), Ali Brown (ezinequeen.com),
Lorrie Morgan Ferrero (redhotcopy.com), Ed Shea (dentistprofits.com) and me!















The gal pals!















James, Ed, me and my pal Adam Urbanksi (marketingmentors.com.)
















This looked SO much better live but it is Zig Ziglar in his surprise drop-in visit to our event.















Kelly O'Neil (uplevelstrategies.com) , Michele Parizia-Wacek, Ron Caruthers,
Adam, me and Matt Harward (businessalchemy.com.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home