Monday, April 23, 2007

Dan Kennedy's Super Marketing & Money Making Conference

Why would I fly across the country and spend over $3,500 to attend a marketing conference? Because it is one of the greatest investments I know of. Why? There are many reasons but the top 3 are:

  • Revenue Potential: I made powerful new contacts that are excited to promote the new Virtual Team Building Secrets program we are launching. Many of the speakers talked about how a virtual team was key to their million dollar success. So of course, our program was a big hit!
  • Connection: Dan Kennedy says that being an entrepreneur is the loneliest job on the planet. I reconnected with friends and colleagues that I don't often get to see. When you work out of your home and spend most of your time on the phone, face time with high net worth colleagues is priceless. Here are pictures from a couple of dinners with "the gang." It's amazing how much networking gets done and new opportunties open up -- even with people you already know!

Adam Urbanski (themarketingmentors.com), me,
Ari Galper (unlockthegamesuccess.com),
and clients Mary Pat Kavanagh (queenofmarketing.com)
and Michele PW (michelepw.com.)


From left to right: Ari Galper (unlockthegamesuccess.com),
Mary Pat Kavanagh, Dr. Jeff Hockings (leadingexpertstv.com,)
Michele PW (michelepw.com.), Adam Urbanski (marketingmentors.com),
James Malinchak, (collegespeakingsuccessbootcamp.com),
Ali Brown (ezinequeen.com), me and CeCe of SEO PR.


  • Learning: I always walk away with at least five to ten new ideas that will help me run my business better or educate my potential clients about our programs. One of my favorite sessions was with a guy named Nido Quebin.

Nido Quebin, President of Great Harvest Bread Co
(and a lot of other stuff too ) with me.


Nido Quebin shared some really great points that really inspired me. Here are a few you might enjoy:

  • Find out what poor people do - and don't do it!
  • Throw the box out the window! (aka don't even try to have one.)
  • The straightest line is the line between two points (listen to what you customer really wants -- and do that!)

My last great highlight was getting my picture with Wonder Woman! I have some clients who tell me I'm like Wonder Woman to them -- now I'm a little bit closer. =-)

    Labels: , ,

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home