Saturday, July 28, 2007

How my Masterminds Get Me "Juiced"

Have you ever had one of those weeks that you felt like you were ready to give up? Maybe you felt the weight of the world on your shoulders, things aren't going so well, lots of challenges to deal with and you start to wonder why you do what you do?

That's how I was feeling early this month.

Don't get me wrong. I LOVE my work but hey, every relationship has it's ups and downs, right? I was definitly on the down swing. And I had two trips coming up and quite frankily , I was not that crazy about having to travel twice in one week.

But being the kind of person I am, I talked myself into my "coach" space, got my game face on, packed up and headed to the first of two of my mastermind retreats near the airport in Los Angeles, CA.

To kick off properly and really get reconnected to my purpose, Therese Skelly (the coach for the Business Accelerator Mastermind) and I got together on Sunday and attended Rev. Michael Beckwith's Agape church service. If you haven't had an opportunity, I highly suggest getting juiced up with Michael - talk about a mood change!

The Business Accelerator Mastermind

Michelle Dettman, Therese Skelly (the coach), Adam Hommey,
Mary Headley, Mary Kelso, Sheri Menelli, me, Stephanie Graziano.

The first two days were amazing. I watched these 6 people in the Business Accelerator Mastermind have their issues, doubts, frustrations and challenges melt away as the coaches and their mastermind partners (the rest of the group) brainstorm and sort out the fastest, most direct path to achieving their goals.

A few of the most powerful breakthroughs were:

  1. Finding an easier path to the six-figure goal.
  2. Realizing how "doing your own audio editing" was sucking up tons of time and commiting to give it to a professional.
  3. Mapping out the "target audience" to make marketing message pop to attract lots of clients.
  4. Identifying a new source of clients that were "right under our noses" and lining up an immediate gig.

Realizing that connecting with other brilliant business owners is essential to pushing yourself past comfort zones and achieving massive results!

This is just the tip of the ice berg...I'll share more in my next post from the Platinum Mastermind experience too.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home