Friday, August 03, 2007

Hollywood Party & The Ripple Effect

Well I finally went to my first real hollywood party. It was quite an experience as this was a unique Hollywood crowd....a blend of the spiritual, "make a difference crowd" with the industry scene and a big mansion in the Hollywood hills. Here are a couple of pictures of this house. The pool actually has a boat in it and the whole house was just outrageous in a modern-art deco kinda way. If you want to see more pictures of this house, you can go to http://www.mansion11.com/.


I had no idea what to expect. My friend and client Tracy Monteforte invited me as she was one of four presenters who were helping to kick off a spiritual movie to the industry. About half way through the evening, Tracy's husband Pat sat down next to me and said, "You know this party is because of you."

I sat there dumbfounded for a moment, trying to figure out what he was saying when it hit me. Pat said, "Yeah, remember when you called us in Hawaii about Chris Howard?"

It starts with Tracy & I. I coached Tracy and Pat a couple of years ago and we've stayed friends ever since. Last year, an opportunity came up to introduce Tracy to my mentor Chris Howard's organization through Triscka Mallia. Triscka was working for Chris Howard as his Joint Venture coordinator. So I introduced them and Tracy attended all of Chris' training and became one of his coaches. A woman named Pam Tam became Tracy's client through the Chris Howard coaching programs. Pam had a dream to make this movie and it was through her coaching with Tracy and the support of her other mentors (including Jairek Robbins, Tony Robbins' son) that this movie became a reality.

Did you track all that? Here is the bottom line. Without realizing it, and simply to help mutual friends make a connection that I thought would be mutually beneficial, a powerful, positive ripple effect occured that aligned the right people at the right place at the right time to help Pam get her movie out.

This party was the culmination of all of these ripples coming together for one big splash! Here are some pictures from the evening -- the house was a blast and it was great to connect with some fun friends from the past.

Tracy Monteforte, Beth Schnieder, me and Triscka Mallia at the Hollywood shin-dig.

This is me trying out the groovy floating chair!

My friend Ian Rich, the "audio guy". Ian now spends most of his time living in
Hong Kong so we were very blessed to have him with us.
Christopher Howard, my friend and mentor. Chris' programs are
outstanding -- I trained in NLP with him.
Tracy, Beth and I checking out the indoor Jaquzzi tub with a movie theater behind it!
This is Pat Monteforte's (Tracy's husband) dad. This is Kandy and myself cheering him up. =-)



Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 11:46 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Melanie!

We sure did have a fun time at Pam's party! Pam is sending out an email later today to everyone in her community with more pictures of the event (anyone can join the comunity at www.tanproductionsinternational.com)

The synergistic ripples continue to expand and expand and E-X-P-A-N-D!!! Thank you for your support of Pam's Vision and your dedication to making this planet a better place for all!

Hugs,

Tracy 'Power Gal' Monteforte
PS You're the best coach ever!!!

 
At 3:34 AM , Anonymous Online Garden Fountains said...

Great post. Love the pics.

 
At 12:35 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

these pictures are really cool. They are looking wild animal LOL Virtual Assistant

 
At 12:38 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home